A way to waste time between waking up and going back to sleep.
A mix of classic, retro, and different Halloween Songs
- This is Halloween - Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
- Monster Mash - Selebrities
- Day of the Dead - Voltaire
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- It’s Terror Time Again - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
- Brains! - Voltaire
- Ghost Busters Theme - Ray Parker Jr.
- Feed Me (Git it) - Little Shop of Horrors
- Grim Grinning Ghosts - Disney’s Haunted Mansion
- The Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature
- Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Friends on the Other Side - Disney’s The Princess and The Frog
- Worst Pies in London - Sweeney Tod
- I Put a Spell on You - Hocus Pocus Soundtrack
- Dinner with Drac - John “The Cool Ghoul” Zacherle
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
- Welcome to My Nightmare - Alice Cooper
- The Headless Horseman - Disney’s Ichabod & Mr. Toad
- Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) - David Bowie
- The Addam’s Family Song - The Addam’s Family Soundtrack
- Witch Doctor - Peter Pan Records
- Grave Robber at Large - Creature Feature
- Spooky Scary Skeletons - TheLivingTombstone mix
LISTEN HERE (X)
—Let It Go
3D audio of Let It Go By Idina Menzel
What is 3D sound?
3D audio effects are a group of sound effects that manipulate the sound produced by stereo speakers, surround-sound speakers, speaker-arrays, or headphones. This frequently involves the virtual placement of sound sources anywhere in three-dimensional space, including behind, above or below the listener.
Only works with headphones/earphones
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS DEMON MAGIC
I NEED FUCKING HEADPHONES
WHAT THE FUCK
WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE ME
I DONT HAVE HEADPHONES WHEN I NEED IT MOST
Seriously what the hell is that thing?
Someone suggested it’s another child, like the Doctor said, but that doesn’t look like a child to me.
You know, Thranduil is actually the only Third Age Elven ruler who isn’t using a Ring of Power to protect his lands. Elrond has Vilya, Galadriel has Nenya, and even Cirdan (ruler of the Grey Havens) had Narya until he gave it to Gandalf.
So for thousands of years Thranduil has been defending his lands on his own against Orcs, Goblins, and Giant Spiders, plus Sauron setting up a summer home in his forest. And yet his hair STILL looks perfect.